Hakaan
Haifa wore this white cut out body suit for one of her performances on Celebrity Duets. This dress comes from Turkish fashion designer, Hakaan's Spring 2011 RTW collection.
Gucci
For another performance, Haifa wore a black cut out gown designed by Gucci. This comes from Gucci's Spring 2010 collection.
Michael Kors
For another duet, Haifa wore this red V-neck jumpsuit with tan suede daffodil Louboutin pumps. The jumpsuit,also seen on actress Zoe Saldana, is from Michael Kors' Fall 2010 collection.
Zoe Saldana image + Louboutin image via Fashion Critic
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...




0 comments:
Post a Comment