We have recently been introduced to Laura Fairweather, Director of Global PR for the Canadian Tourism Commission. She had the perfect excuse to wear a luxe FC dress last week at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Sports Invitational. See the charming belle above with Roger Petersen, newsanchor of City TV and Noelle Aune, Executive Director of Travel Media & PR for Travel Alberta.Thursday, January 22, 2009
Glamorously Trotting across the Country
We have recently been introduced to Laura Fairweather, Director of Global PR for the Canadian Tourism Commission. She had the perfect excuse to wear a luxe FC dress last week at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Sports Invitational. See the charming belle above with Roger Petersen, newsanchor of City TV and Noelle Aune, Executive Director of Travel Media & PR for Travel Alberta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment