Congratulations Sofie! You won the Romwe haute couture piece of your choice! I’ve sent you an email to let you know that you’ve won. If you didn't win this time, don't worry I have some things I know you’ll love to giveaway in the coming weeks.. Stay tuned! Add to Cart
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Romwe x Fashionzen thanksgiving giveaway winner
Congratulations Sofie! You won the Romwe haute couture piece of your choice! I’ve sent you an email to let you know that you’ve won. If you didn't win this time, don't worry I have some things I know you’ll love to giveaway in the coming weeks.. Stay tuned! Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment