Friday, October 15, 2010
October Outlook
Although there is a small stack of unworn knits and cozy faux fur accessories in my room, the weather hasn't permitted many opportunities for wearing them. In anticipation of gloomy weather on the horizon, I've been eyeing a few things to help me make the transition into fall.1. Banded knuckle ring, Free People, $28 - It's got a Pamela Love feeling, infused with a touch of glamour and some
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment