Thursday, July 15, 2010
Ice Cream Colors
Few things inspire me more than a flip through one of my style scrapbooks. Back in 2000, I began collecting magazine clippings and pages of things I liked. Ten years and hundreds of magazines and catalogs later, I'm on my twelfth style scrapbook. I like to think of each scrapbook as a personal magazine of fashion, hair and makeup looks that I've compiled. Anything from a color story or a page out
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment