Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Thigh High
If last fall's must-have footwear item was the ankle boot, this season's equivalent is the thigh high (or over-the-knee) boot. Eager to try out this trend, I've purchased two inexpensive pairs already - a flat pair in black faux leather, and a pair with a platform and 4" heel in black faux suede. After many hours of browsing various online stores to find the perfect pair, I've discovered a few
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment