Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Encircled
When I spent a few days in Stockholm last year, I was fascinated by one particular trend I kept noticing on the streets. It seemed as though many of Stockholm's chic female denizens used a scarf to finish off their cold weather looks. I'm not talking (or writing) about just any old scarf. What I saw were statement-making oversize scarves with an abundance of fringe. Scarves so colossal that they
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment