Thursday, April 9, 2009
Love Culture
My shopping trip to The Oaks Mall uncovered a new fast fashion destination that's probably got some local teen shoppers talking. Think Forever 21, but with much more polyester, compelling visual merchandising, and price points generally under $30. It's called Love Culture, and I admit I've never heard of it. The website indicates that it's under construction, and my google searches reveal limited
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment