Tuesday, April 7, 2009
The Fashion Fit Formula
As an independent fashion blogger, I'm fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of dozens of emails each day from various people in the fashion industry. Admittedly, it's difficult to respond to everyone and provide them with the exposure that they're looking for. But this particular pitch caught my attention, as I think the information is particularly relevant and informative, given the
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment