Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Saturday Soirées
I spent my Saturday evening hopping to various events around L.A., and the d.RA Clothing sample sale was my first stop. Hosted by a handful of popular bloggers in collaboration with Lookbook.nu, it was a high energy shopping party. With a strong mix of fall 2011 and spring 2012 clothing from dRA and Kasil Workshop, jewelry by Social Grace, shoes by Seychelles, and various snacks and beverages Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
Haifa wore this beautiful pink dress with a feathered hem at her birthday celebration with her fiance. This dress, designed by Blumarine is ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment