It's that time of the year again; it's getting a little chillier, the evenings are getting shorter, and school bells are ringing, so the Queen Street BIA is treating you to an epic sale this Saturday, September 10th! The whole strip, from Osgoode subway station to Bathurst Street, will be offering up massive deals that you would be nuts not to take advantage of. Fashion Crimes will have a 3 for $60 sale rack, a special Oscar dress promotion (see blog post below for details), $5 glove bin, last call jewellery section, and an every hour on the hour 6 Way dress demonstration! Oooohhh, this is going to be FUN! See you then!!Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Queen Street West Sidewalk Sale!!
It's that time of the year again; it's getting a little chillier, the evenings are getting shorter, and school bells are ringing, so the Queen Street BIA is treating you to an epic sale this Saturday, September 10th! The whole strip, from Osgoode subway station to Bathurst Street, will be offering up massive deals that you would be nuts not to take advantage of. Fashion Crimes will have a 3 for $60 sale rack, a special Oscar dress promotion (see blog post below for details), $5 glove bin, last call jewellery section, and an every hour on the hour 6 Way dress demonstration! Oooohhh, this is going to be FUN! See you then!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment