Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Agabhumi and Main St. Santa Monica Fashion's Night Out Events
Still no plans for Fashion's Night Out in the L.A. area? There's certainly no shortage of events to choose from, and here's what's happening in Santa Monica:Agabhumi will be celebrating Fashion's Night Out in conjunction with several of Main Street Santa Monica's top stores, restaurants and beauty outlets this Thursday, September 8th.Agabhumi's event will kick off at 6PM with red carpet, local
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment