Thursday, April 14, 2011
A Review of the H&M Conscious Collection
Today I spent some time browsing and shopping the H&M Conscious Collection at two H&M stores. Without further ado, here is my H&M Conscious Collection review of the Women's selections. The first store carried a strong selection of tops, shorts, and dresses for Women. I went in knowing that the long-sleeved lace mini dress (priced at $49.95), the tiered tank dress (priced at $19.95), and the
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment