Wednesday, March 9, 2011
8 Statement Shoes for Spring 2011
Truth be told, there are so many pairs of shoes on my spring wish list that they deserve their own blog post. In the interest of space, I've selected eight of those shoes that I'm coveting. You may notice that all of my selections feature high heels or wedges; admittedly, I'm not one for practicality in my footwear choices. In my book, the higher the heel and platform, the better. Fortunately,
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment