Haifa also wore this black Dolce & Gabbana shirt featuring actress, Monica Bellucci on the front. This shirt can also be found on various clothing websites.
Friday, November 26, 2010
In Haifa's closet: Tee shirt Edition
Recently Haifa wore this printed top with singer Debbie Harry, lead singer of the band, Blondie on the front. This shirt and other versions like this can be found at various online clothing stores like this one.

Haifa also wore this black Dolce & Gabbana shirt featuring actress, Monica Bellucci on the front. This shirt can also be found on various clothing websites.
Add to Cart
Haifa also wore this black Dolce & Gabbana shirt featuring actress, Monica Bellucci on the front. This shirt can also be found on various clothing websites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment