Friday, November 26, 2010
I Want Lanvin, Not Flowers
The voluminous shoulders on this dress dictate an off-the-shoulder hairstyle and simple, minimal accessories. While I went out of my way to seek this puffy floral number out while shopping the Lanvin ♥ H&M collection, I've since realized that it was well worth it. Not only is it well made compared to other dresses in the collection, but it's a standout piece that's unlike anything else that I own
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment