• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin
  • linkedin

Home Fashion Magazine

My Cart : item(s) Total Price :
Empty CartCheckout
  • Home
  • Product Category
    • Camera
    • Gadget
    • Electronic
    • Phone
prev next

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How to dress like an architect



...according to Doug Patt of How To Architect. Enjoy!
Add to Cart
at 12:10 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: fashion and architecture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« Prev Product Next Product » Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • The Harbour
    Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
  • I printed out my design on fabric!
    So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
  • Stelios Koudounaris FW2012-13 at AXDW
    Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
  • What lucky Irish soldiers! Kate Middleton wears green while handing out shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day
    While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
  • fashionstore-usa

Copyright 2011 Home Fashion Magazine

Powered by Blogger. Design by Java Templates - Blogger Templates 2012

Google Paypal