Monday, July 19, 2010
Only in Denmark
When I glimpsed the Jeffrey Campbell fall lookbook earlier this month, two shoes became instant must-haves: the Lita platform and the Denmark sherpa bootie. I'm still deciding whether to buy the Lita in black or brown, but I wasted no time this morning in ordering the Denmark boot from Solestruck, which only comes in black. As a boot lover, I found this boot irresistible. It combines three fall
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment