Friday, July 9, 2010
Five Picks for July
images from forever21.com, nitrolicious.com, zara.com, asos.com, & shopbop.comA few things that are fending off mid-summer style boredom:1. The Glamourai's photoshoot for Forever 21 brand Twelve by Twelve. The styling is edgy, bold, and vibrant. I'm inspired by the array of prints and colors. My absolute favorite piece is the sheer maxi skirt, as it offers endless options for layering when the
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment