In a nod to the 1970s, the latest story from Exit Magazine’s spring-summer issue takes on leopard prints, platform shoes and wide brim hats courtesy of fashion editor Kimberly Gordon. Starring Atlanta de Cadenet and lensed by Mark Cobrasnake, Atlanta exudes a sense of ultimate cool in the laid-back spread. Add to Cart
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Atlanta
In a nod to the 1970s, the latest story from Exit Magazine’s spring-summer issue takes on leopard prints, platform shoes and wide brim hats courtesy of fashion editor Kimberly Gordon. Starring Atlanta de Cadenet and lensed by Mark Cobrasnake, Atlanta exudes a sense of ultimate cool in the laid-back spread. Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment