Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Five Picks for April
1. Tropical print blousant dress, Arden B., $59, 2. Four Leaves head piece, Free People, $118, 3. Flower cup corset, Topshop, $60, 4. Jeffrey Campbell Exam, Solestruck, $179.95, 5. Motel rose garden bowtastic dress, Asos, $67.64.images from ardenb.com, freepeople.com, topshop.com, solestruck.com, & asos.com
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment