Monday, February 8, 2010
Nighttime Dressing
I'm no party animal, but I've spent my fair share of time out on the town at nightclubs, lounges, parties, and the like. As a teenager, I definitely made my share of fashion mistakes, and now that I'm much older, and in better shape, I have a stronger understanding of how to dress to flatter my body and to feel confident for nighttime. Gone are the days when dressing up for me meant designer
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
Swarovski presented their Spring/Summer 2012 accessories collection with a "Swing, Sing & Shine" themed party on Wednesday, D...
0 comments:
Post a Comment