Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The February 2010 Wish List
Amidst following the endless online coverage of NY Fashion Week and taking care of all of my regular responsibilities, I've somehow managed to accrue another wish list of things I'm coveting for spring. Hand bracelets (or slave bracelets, as I call them) have finally made it to Forever 21's website, and I'm thrilled. My preference for platform wedges of five inches or more continues, as does my
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment