Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Ardently Awaiting the Holidays
As invites to holiday events roll in, it's time to start thinking about what to wear. Instead of stressing about gift buying, travel plans, and cooking, I tend to place a strong emphasis on the wardrobe aspect of the season. As I often find myself overdressed for my regular evening excursions, I relish this time of year, not for the holidays themselves, but for the extra opportunities to get glam
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment