Monday, October 19, 2009
The Short List
Admittedly I've become obsessed with height ever since I wore my towering Ashish for Topshop zebra wedges for the first time. I just love the extra six inches of height that those ankle boots give me. Somehow I feel stronger and more commanding while wearing them. As a petite person, I've heard the comment "you're short" one too many times. Yes, I know that I'm short, and just about the only
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment