Sunday, October 18, 2009
The Blitzi Boot
In true Steve Madden form, they've created a version of the Isabel Marant studded ankle boot I recently spotted in Santa Barbara. It's called Blitzi, retails for $189.95, and comes in either black or brown suede. There are two minor differences from the originals, though. If you look closely, you'll see that unlike the originals, the heel is synthetic and slightly less cone-shaped. For a truly
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment