Monday, August 24, 2009
New Look News
As an envious fan of the British high street and its affordable, trend-conscious offerings, you can imagine my delight upon finding out that New Look now delivers overseas, notably to the U.S., Australia, and several European countries including France, Germany, Spain, and Italy. During two recent trips to Europe, I stocked up at New Look on chiffon blouses, flat boots, and fun accessories.
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment