Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Wednesday Winner + Random Things Part 2
A few random things today...first, I'd like to announce the winner of the BB Dakota contest. The lucky winner is Heather, and I'd like to thank all of you who entered. There were some creative comments, and I look forward to doing more giveaways in the future, so if you didn't win - maybe next time!On the blog front, I'm toying with the idea of doing more random posts like this one where I write
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
Swarovski presented their Spring/Summer 2012 accessories collection with a "Swing, Sing & Shine" themed party on Wednesday, D...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
TODAY I FELL IN LOVE WITH A PAIR OF ZARA SHOES FROM THE NEW COLLECTION-YOU'LL SEE THEM SOON! NEW OUTFIT WITH HIGH WAISTED PANTS FROM H...
0 comments:
Post a Comment