Monday, April 6, 2009
Pacified
The arrival of warm sunny weather inspired me to welcome spring with bare arms and two new pieces from H&M - a striped tank top and floral skirt. While mixing prints such as stripes and florals can be tricky, I've found that they key to creating such a look (and making it appear effortless) is to keep the color palettes of both pieces similar. Although I'm often tempted to wear the myriad
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment