Thursday, March 26, 2009
More Spring Store Window Style
For those of of you who haven't done much shopping lately, perhaps these store window photos will inspire you to create a new look or even buy something new. If not, they're still a good indication of what's trendy at the retail level. Here in southern California the weather has been nothing short of perfect. It's time to put aside those dark plaid prints from fall and trade them for delicate
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment