Saturday, March 28, 2009
The Blue Tunic
Although spring just started, it feels like the midst of summer. It's the perfect weather for a lightweight tunic paired with skinnies, a fringed scarf, and strappy wedges. The tie-dye/burnout effect of the tunic reminds me of the sky on a cloudy day, and is just roomy enough to accommodate my bulging stomach after devouring a veggie omelette and roasted potatoes in celebration of my dad's
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment