Sunday, March 29, 2009
Beachy
Sometimes what I want to wear and what's practical given the weather are two diverging things. For example, this morning, my mood dictated a spring-themed look - a floral tee, straw fedora, boyfriend jeans, gladiator sandals, and a lightweight cardigan. The weather, however, was cooler and more breezy than expected, so practicality and comfort won out and I opted for a boring but functional
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment