Thursday, January 15, 2009
Victorian Inspiration
I'm currently fascinated by Victorian residential architecture. The intricate woodwork, charming porches, and custom details never cease to delight me. Not to mention that Victorian dwellings make ideal, picturesque backdrops for impromptu photoshoots. Fortunately, there's an abundance of them near me which provide inspiration amongst a sea of lackluster mid-century houses. Sometimes when it
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment