Thursday, January 15, 2009
Hello, Beautiful Stranger!
I was thrilled to see this feature of an outfit I wore recently on beautifulstranger.tv this afternoon. With the exception of my new camera being a Canon EOS Rebel XS (not a Nikon), they described me perfectly. I'm honored and excited to be included in their Style Snaps feature. For you street style addicts out there, the Beautiful Stranger website includes endless street style photos and videos
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment