Saturday, January 3, 2009
Shopping The Spring '09 Trends
With 2009 in full swing and the fall '09 shows right around the corner, it's time to start thinking about spring '09 trends. Some key trends to be on the lookout for include: butterfly prints, jumpers/rompers/playsuits (or whatever you want to call them), sheer fabrics, geometric prints, tie-dye, relaxed tailoring, vibrant florals, and fringe. To get in the mood for spring shopping, I've picked
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
Haifa wore this beautiful pink dress with a feathered hem at her birthday celebration with her fiance. This dress, designed by Blumarine is ...
-
HELLO EVERYBODY! I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY NEW COLLABORATION WITH THE ITALIAN BRAND PENNYBLACK! I'M SO HAPPY BE...
0 comments:
Post a Comment