Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Navigating The Cheap Chic Landscape
As a veteran shopper of fast fashion chains such as Forever 21 and H&M, I've learned over the years how to pick pieces that look more chic than cheap. My aversion to polyester certainly doesn't hurt, either. (I have sensitive skin and tend to favor natural, breathable fabrics such as cotton.) I thought I'd share some of my suggestions on how to make your inexpensive purchases look more like the
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment