And don't forget about the accessories! Here we styled the floor length dress in a big silk rose fascinator (from Montreal), and then layered a cute tree necklace with a mini pocket watch necklace adding to that small town feel. Of course we can't leave it there. We threw in a zip up, criss cross, waist cinching belt (which is on sale for 30% off) for that element of rock and roll that we cannot get enough of. It is all about the accessories ladies; this dress can easily be both casual and formal, it depends on how you style it!
Add to Cart
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
HELLO EVERYBODY! I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY NEW COLLABORATION WITH THE ITALIAN BRAND PENNYBLACK! I'M SO HAPPY BE...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
After mentioning that the skirt I wore in this post was actually a dress, many of you asked how I did that. I never thought of it as hard t...
0 comments:
Post a Comment