Wednesday, July 15, 2009
The French Connection
When this floral frock by French Connection arrived on my doorstep this week via JB and Me, I was nothing short of thrilled. (You may have read about jbandme.com in the "100 Under $100" feature in the July issue of Lucky, my favorite issue to date.) I'll be the first to admit that I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when I find that a parcel has arrived. Perhaps it's the anticipation of opening
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment