The Fashion Crimes' pick of the day consists of two stunning red carpet looks. On the left we have our fuchsia strapless, satin gown accessorized with a black bow belt, handmade crystal necklace, black fox fur stole, and topped off with a lace bunny ear headband! The dress on the right is one of Fashion Crimes' couture pieces; a Black Tie dress in bow baby bow fabric. This elaborate dress requires very little accessories, so for this look only a gold crystal cluster necklace was added. In this case, less is more! With Spring just around the corner (hurry, please!), we are already getting in lots of new stock. The early bird catches the worm, so come on over and get first dibs!!
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Pick of the Day!
The Fashion Crimes' pick of the day consists of two stunning red carpet looks. On the left we have our fuchsia strapless, satin gown accessorized with a black bow belt, handmade crystal necklace, black fox fur stole, and topped off with a lace bunny ear headband! The dress on the right is one of Fashion Crimes' couture pieces; a Black Tie dress in bow baby bow fabric. This elaborate dress requires very little accessories, so for this look only a gold crystal cluster necklace was added. In this case, less is more! With Spring just around the corner (hurry, please!), we are already getting in lots of new stock. The early bird catches the worm, so come on over and get first dibs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment