Haifa wore this white swarovski blazer paired with a black shirt with silver acid washed jeans in the photoshoot for Rania magazine. Both pieces are designed by Balmain.
Special thanks to FAHAD A. for the info! <3
Add to Cart
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...



0 comments:
Post a Comment