I couldn't be more happier as I got some great news yesterday, namely that I can intern at Addy van den Krommenacker! I am so honored as he is definitely one of the best designers from the Netherlands and one of my all time favourites! He makes the most wonderful glamorous red carpet dresses in the most amazing fabrics and color palettes. He has dressed many international stars like Courtney Love, Malika Sherawat and Carly Steel. The three designs on the image above are my favourites from his Roma Altamoda 2011 collection. Go see for yourself and check out his website for more images of his amazing collections, here! Add to Cart
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Addy van den Krommenacker
I couldn't be more happier as I got some great news yesterday, namely that I can intern at Addy van den Krommenacker! I am so honored as he is definitely one of the best designers from the Netherlands and one of my all time favourites! He makes the most wonderful glamorous red carpet dresses in the most amazing fabrics and color palettes. He has dressed many international stars like Courtney Love, Malika Sherawat and Carly Steel. The three designs on the image above are my favourites from his Roma Altamoda 2011 collection. Go see for yourself and check out his website for more images of his amazing collections, here! Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment