I love this Peter Pan collar dress from Chicwish! It is so adorable and romantic, don't you think? Definitely one of my faves for this autumn. The hat is vintage, the anchor ring is from Zarataylor and the boots are from ASOS. Hope you all had a nice weekend? Add to Cart
Sunday, October 2, 2011
I do believe in fairies, I do, I do..
I love this Peter Pan collar dress from Chicwish! It is so adorable and romantic, don't you think? Definitely one of my faves for this autumn. The hat is vintage, the anchor ring is from Zarataylor and the boots are from ASOS. Hope you all had a nice weekend? Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment