Sunday, September 18, 2011
We Wit It L.A. Presents EmergeLA
We Wit It L.A. presents its L.A. fashion week kickoff event, which will take place on Friday, September 30th at the Holding Co. in Silverlake. A diverse lineup will be presented consisting of emerging talents in fashion/music/art including Ballerina Black, Under The Table Clothing, and creative genius Ngene Mwaura. The We Wit It L.A. team describes EmergeLA as: “A party in the name of discovery
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment