Sunday, September 18, 2011
Dripped Trunk Show & Fashion Soiree
“DRIPPED” “A fashion soiree and trunk show” When: September 30th, 2011 7-11:30 pm Where: Pop tART Gallery 3023 W. 6th St. Los Angeles, CA, 90020 Curated by: GGeisha Hosted by: The Work Magazine Sponsored by: Peroni Italy Here are further details via the press release: Dripped is a bi-monthly trunk show held at Pop tART Gallery in Los Angeles that focuses on local fashion designers,
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment