You don't have to be an actress to be eligible for this prize; YOU can have an Oscar of your own!!!! It may not be the golden statue but YOUR body in a Fashion Crimes Oscar dress would still be worthy of a HUGE paparazzi following. In honour of TIFF, we have decided to put the Oscar dress on promotion, $50 off when you present the above flyer! This offer premieres during the Queen St. West BIA Sidewalk Sale (September 10th) and has it's closing night on the very last day of the month. So hurry in with a print out of the image above and you can get access to this AMAZING "gifting lounge" offer.Tuesday, September 6, 2011
And The Oscar Goes To (Insert Your Name Here)
You don't have to be an actress to be eligible for this prize; YOU can have an Oscar of your own!!!! It may not be the golden statue but YOUR body in a Fashion Crimes Oscar dress would still be worthy of a HUGE paparazzi following. In honour of TIFF, we have decided to put the Oscar dress on promotion, $50 off when you present the above flyer! This offer premieres during the Queen St. West BIA Sidewalk Sale (September 10th) and has it's closing night on the very last day of the month. So hurry in with a print out of the image above and you can get access to this AMAZING "gifting lounge" offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment