Fashion's Night Out in L.A. is shaping up to be a very busy night. Here is another local event that landed in my inbox today:
In honor of Fashion’s Night Out, luxury shoe designer and Los Angeles based philanthropist Dana Davis is inviting guests view her Fall/Winter 2011 footwear collection.
A favorite line of fashion and accessory editors at publications including NY Times Style Section,
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment