Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Hang Out With Taylor Jacobson on Fashion's Night Out
The Malibu Country Mart, one of Southern California’s premiere retail centers, will transform into a sanctuary of style on September 8 with the help of celebrity stylist Taylor Jacobson in celebration of Fashion’s Night Out.
The fashion show, which will start at 7:30 p.m., will feature Taylor’s picks for the best trends for fall, and will showcase looks from various retailers from the Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment