Thursday, August 25, 2011
H&M Fall 2011 Trend Guide
I realize it's been a while since I've updated this blog, but you can expect to see more posts here in the near future. Since I receive so many emails about local fashion events, I'll start posting them here, especially for my L.A. area readers. I'll also be posting information about Fashion's Night Out events in Los Angeles as the event info trickles into my inbox. Something to look forward to!
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment