Monday, June 20, 2011
Old News & New Beginnings
Dear Fashion Trend Guide readers,
You may know that in March, I discovered through a Google image search that azhotgirl.uni.cc, eblogzone.uni.cc, and zing9x.com have violated copyright laws and stolen years of blog content from me. All of my hard work, research, graphics, photos, etc. have all been stolen and placed on a splog, or spam blog. Classy! These splogs are also stealing my bandwidth, Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
-
Haifa wore this beautiful pink dress with a feathered hem at her birthday celebration with her fiance. This dress, designed by Blumarine is ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment