Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Swedish Hasbeens for H&M Review
I know I'm a little late on the Swedish Hasbeens for H&M review, but that's partly due to the fact that they were not distributed very widely. In fact, they were only available in 3 California stores: Powell St. in San Francisco, Beverly Center, and South Coast Plaza. After recruiting (bribing, really) a kind and willing family member to pick up two pairs for me per my instructions from the
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment